Monday, February 8, 2010

Special Thanks To ...

Jenn Tupps and the sales and service crew at BMW of Oklahoma for making this purchase so completely painless. You treated me like an old friend, not a first-time eBay customer. Thanks!

Paige Ortiz and his wife Julie at Aeroflow Screens in L.A. Sure, I stopped in for a windshield. But I didn't expect Paige to dry the rain off my helmet, clean the face shield, install the new windshield and clean, pack and ship my old one back to me. The best windshields I've ever ridden behind, designed, tested and sold by a man I'd ride beside any day. Thanks!

The service department at MotoMarin, San Rafael, California. You got me back on the road in 40 minutes and gave me a deal on the tire, too! The courtesy safety inspection is one of the many things that sets your dealership apart.

And finally, to everyone (whoever you are) who've read this blog. It's nice to have company on the road!